marca 10/01/09

Comparte todo tipo de archivos con nuestra comunidad.
Responder
Joaky

#2Mensaje

genial, gracias por poner tantos serves
derftn2003

#3Mensaje

This attempt to post a single comment was a brilliant failure--I love the way you turned it into a joke, while continuing the mint theme introduced by Faith. I hope you leave it as it stands. That said, I've had the same problem and have discovered that we, as PICA bloggers, RS GOLD do have the power to delete comments. I don't want to give away too many Secrets of the Blog, but I'm sure you can figure it out if you explore the blog's nerve center.

You bring up an interesting point and I agree that work that incorporates the risk of failure can be pretty compelling. Your comments brought to mind the work of Bas Jan Ader, who made several films of himself failing in some way or another--falling off of bicycles, out of trees or off rooftops, or in "I'm too sad to tell you" [1971] simply facing the camera and crying--before his eventual death at sea, at the symbolically loaded age of 33, Runescape2 Gold during a failed attempt to cross the Atlantic alone in small boat, for a performance entitled "In Search of the Miraculous."
Responder